10 Reasons to Visit Jamaica
1. Jamaica is home to many beautiful beaches.
2. The residents of Jamaica are wonderful, friendly people. This is one of the great entertainment staff members from Sandals Ochi Beach.
3. Jamaica is home to many fabulous all-inclusive resorts, including Sandals Whitehouse in the picture below.
4. JERK CHICKEN- yum!
5. The weather in Jamaica is usually warm/hot with the cooler months being from December to April.
6. There are lots of activities to do in Jamaica (ziplining, snorkeling, scuba diving, river tubing, swimming with dolphins, Jamaican bobsledding….the list goes on and on.
7. The atmosphere of Jamaica is very laid back. You will hear the term "island time" a lot which means it will happen when it happens- not exactly when the clock says it will.
8. Jamaica is home to Blue Mountain Coffee which is a real treat for the coffee lovers.
9. The cost to travel to Jamaica is fairly reasonable from the Midwest.
10. Appleton Rum is made in Jamaica and is delicious! And of course we can't forget the tasty Red Stripe Beer.
Garla Piatt is a travel agent and the owner of Tropical Travel of Tilton.